Sentry Portfolio Manager™ is the foundation of the Sentry product suite for buy-side managers. Portfolio Manager™ is a real-time transaction-based portfolio management tool offering real-time views and reporting on P&L, fund performance, and risk exposures. Additional features include flexible trade capture, multi-currency cross-asset position management, customizable dashboards, an extensive library of reports, auto-reconciliation with service providers, and a variety of additional tools. With Sentry PM’s tools, portfolio managers are able to make real-time decisions with the confidence of up-to-the-minute position and performance numbers.
- Real-time Profit & Loss
- Cash Management
- Automatic Reconciliation
- Performance Measurement and Attribution
- Flexible Fund Hierarchy
- Drag & Drop Reporting
- Workflow Engine & Scheduler
- Automatic data feeds and corporate action processing
- Full user permission and auditing
- Fully integrated with other Sentry modules so no need to duplicate work
- Choose from the user-friendly interface or a series of automation options including direct links with your administrator, trustee or prime brokers (multi-prime reconciliation)
- The integrated internal OMS and trade capture features provides users order entry, allocation and trade routing via FIX or other protocol
- Sentry’s powerful reporting engine provides the end-user with a library of predefined reports and the ability to create custom reports with access to any data point within the system
- Drag-and-drop reporting tool with a built-in scheduler to ensure data is delivered when and where users need
- Flexible hierarchy system allows users to attach fund strategies to a trade, which can then be aggregated, viewed and reported on multiple levels
- Powerful time-series, user-defined field (UDF) system allows end-users to create their own fields and track unlimited data within the application.
- Subscribe to events in Sentry so users are notified via SMS or Email when these events occur (ratings changes, pricing thresholds, trade, etc.)
- Build, track and report on workflows to help streamline processes, schedule data jobs and more
To find out more about Sentry PM, please contact us today to schedule a demo.