Sentry LT represents the next generation of Syndicated Loan trading platforms and offers both the features and functionality to successfully streamline your loan trading operation.
Many consider Syndicated Loans to be one of the most complex asset types to manage. With average settlement times for par trades taking more than T+7 to settle, and distressed trades usually significantly worse, trading desks face several challenges tracking and dealing with the nuances of this asset class. Disparate systems and outdated technology are unnecessary hurdles, which can add to this complexity.
Sentry LT’s customizable workflows and configurable screens ensure that users see data that is important to them by making this information easily accessible.
Featured Functionality for Loan Trading
- Customizable P&L and trade blotter views.
- Ability to generate reports and export data with a single click.
- User-defined trade/settlement workflows, which allow users to adapt the system to current processes and compliance procedures.
- Pre-trade allocation and trade eligibility through rules-based compliance engine for multiple accounts, including counterparty limitations.
- Calculation of trading fees (such as delayed compensation, break funding, cost of carry, etc.) with drill down into detailed formulas, showing exactly how each fee was calculated.
- Ability to generate par & distressed LSTA/LMA trade documentation (Trade Confirm, Funding Memo, Pricing Letter, PSA, Assignment Agreements, Netting Letters, etc.).
- Full audit trail and user navigation log tracks every change that occurs within the application.
- Powerful user permission system, through which the system administrator can create groups, as well as restrict and control access to features and screens by various levels.
At ClearStructure Financial Technology, we have worked with the most complex Syndicated Loans for over ten years and have developed our Sentry LT system to emulate our expertise. Our Sentry LT system is a robust web-based bank loan trading platform, which eliminates many challenges loan trading desks face by automating tasks and improving efficiency. Sentry LT is built using the latest web-based technology and is positioned to easily scale as your business grows.
We understand that inflexible and outdated systems can often create just as many problems as they solve. That is why we designed our Sentry platform as a true cross-asset portfolio management system, which offers flexibility, transparency, and scale. Sentry is easy to use and highly customizable; delivering the increased operational efficiency, improved transparency, and valuable cost savings a system should provide.