The Fixed Income asset class represents a variety of bond types and cash flow behaviors, everything from plain vanilla Corporate Bonds to complex Collateralized Debt Obligation tranches. To manage this potential variety properly, investment managers need a system that is flexible and can adeptly handle the complexity common within these assets.
Featured Functionality for Fixed Income
- Ability to project cash flows under various prepayment, default, and yield curve scenarios.
- Robust asset settings to model complex cash flow behaviors including tracking shortfalls, interest due on shortfalls, reimbursements, various day count conventions, spread behavior and more.
- Create unlimited time-series, user-defined fields and quickly report and test on these values (including trade eligibility tests, fund compliance, and covenant tracking).
- Cover all aspects of the asset life cycle from trade capture to investor reporting.
- Automatic posting of corporate actions, cash flows, repayments, and interest.
Some of the fixed income related products covered
- Corporate Bonds
- Government Bond
- High Yield
- Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS)
- Asset Backed Securities (ABS)
- Mortgage Backed Securities
- Structured Credit
- Trust Preferred
- Residential Mortgages
- Commercial Mortgages
- Callable Bonds
- Bond Futures
- Convertible Bonds
- Reverse Convertible Bonds
- Corporate CDS
- PAUG CDS (ABS CDS)
- Total Return Swaps
- Commercial Paper
- and more