Please note: This is not a summer only position- candidates must have availability to work from the Danbury, CT office year round.
ClearStructure Financial Technology provides leading portfolio management and trading systems to the investment industry. Our clients include top asset managers, hedge funds and other financial institutions in both the United States and Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and detail-oriented individual looking to develop their career in marketing within the technology and financial industries. This internship will provide experience in a fast-paced environment where you will be able to learn multiple facets of the business. This position is ideal for a person with the right balance of writing, analytical and design skills.
- Authors press releases, case studies and website copy relevant to the fintech and financial industries
- Generates relevant industry specific content for social media accounts
- Designs and produces ads for our products and specific functionality
- Analyzes industry and competitor data to find gaps and opportunities for our business
- Assists in developing content for email campaigns, award submissions and other publications
- Supports in coordination and planning conferences and other various events
- Researches and advises on vendors and other 3rd party businesses
- Presents a supportive, positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the job, the company and colleagues at all times
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Education: Degree qualified or received. Minimum 3.5 GPA required
- Experience: Previous marketing/design/fintech experience is preferable
- Knowledge: Of financial markets would be a distinct advantage; Proficiency in Salesforce, Pardot, and/or Photoshop is a plus
- Personal Qualities: Must be a self-starter and multi-tasker; resourceful, proactive, creative, enthusiastic, and professional with a diligent work ethic
- The Marketing & Inside Sales Internship offers opportunities to learn and earn within the financial sector
- For the right candidate, this Internship can also offer career progression into a permanent role
Must be authorized to work in the US
No relocation provided
No solicitation from third parties regarding staffing and recruitment
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org