ClearStructure Financial Technology is a web-based software solution provider to the investment management and bank loan trading industries. Our clients include top asset managers, hedge funds, and financial institutions in the United States and Europe.
We are looking for a full-time Client Reporting Analyst to join our Development Consulting Group and work out of our Idaho Falls, Idaho office.
The Client Reporting Analyst will work with account managers and clients to gather, analyze and prepare requirements for custom client reports. The Analyst will use existing internal and 3rd party tools to produce new and support existing custom reports, and will help drive the development of new and improved reporting tools and capabilities.
Desired Education & Experience / Skills
- Organized, intelligent, motivated worker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with 3rd parties to gather, analyze and prepare specifications and requirements for the creation of reports and/or software.
- Ability to write T-SQL queries and scripts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience creating reports with Crystal Reports or similar.
- Finance or Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Financial industry experience a strong plus (fixed-income, equities, derivatives, loans, etc.).
The ideal candidate will have some combination of most of these desired skills and experience, with the desire and aptitude to acquire all of them.
ClearStructure offers the following:
- A growing company with significant career growth potential.
- Competitive salary (DOE).
- Excellent benefits.
- The opportunity to work in a desirable industry (financial software) with cutting-edge web-based technologies.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Must be authorized to work in the US
No relocation provided
No solicitation from third parties regarding staffing and recruitment